KTM Announces Moto Tour ScheduleFriday, June 14, 2013 | 9:50 AM
Murrieta, CA – KTM North America, Inc. is excited to announce its 2013 Moto Tour Schedule which will offer riders 12 chances to test ride the 2014 KTM SX models at different tracks across the U.S.
The KTM Moto Tour program is a chance for riders to demo a new KTM SX model prior to purchase. In addition, each participant will also receive special offers from the Ride Orange sponsors. The KTM Moto Tour program will start in Briar Cliff, OH on July 7 and end in Gainesville, FL on November 26. All full-sized 2014 KTM SX model motorcycles (two-stroke and four-stroke) will be available to test at each stop.
- Briar Cliff, OH – Briar Cliff MX Park – July 7, 2013
- Winchester, NH – Winchester Speed Park – August 12, 2013
- Buchanan, MI – Red Bud MX – August 18, 2013
- Millville, MN – Spring Creek MX Park – August 25, 2013
- Lakewood, CO – Thunder Valley MX Park – September 16, 2013
- Salt Lake City, UT – Throttle 215 – September 23, 2013
- Washougal, WA – Washougal MX Park – September 30, 2013
- Rancho Cordova, CA – Prairie City OHV Park – October 14, 2013
- San Bernardino, CA – Glen Helen Raceway – October 21, 2013
- Conroe, TX – 3 Palms Action Sports Park – November 18, 2013
- Okeechobee, FL – Thundercross MX Park – November 22, 2013
- Gainesville, FL – Gatorback MX Park – November 26, 2013
Please visit your local KTM dealer or www.ktmusa.com for more information and schedule updates.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MONSTERBALLin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Playing soccer on 250cc motorcycles might sound like a strange form of riding, but in Russia they do it with great passion—and for very little reward. Page 112.