LeoVince Now U.S. Distributor for AirohMonday, May 20, 2013 | 2:40 PM
LeoVince USA is Now the Exclusive U.S. Distributor for the Airoh Brand of Products
- LeoVince USA is now distributing Airoh helmets in the U.S.
- Airoh is a premium helmet manufacturer based in Italy, and produce a full range of helmets for off-road, street and track riding.
- LeoVince USA will make the Aviator 2.1 D.O.T. off-road helmet available first, with other models to follow in the coming months.
- The full press kit can be downloaded here.
As with all of the products they distribute, LeoVince USA only selects manufacturers who exhibit top-level quality and a homegrown, personal touch. Airoh is no different. The family-owned company offers top-tier helmets across all riding categories and helmet styles, including off-road, full-face, modular, urban jet and even junior designs. Airoh joins a growing list of manufacturers now distributed by LeoVince USA, including Dion Device brake lever guards, GPR stabilizers, BMC Air Filters and Bridgestone racing tires.
Airoh may be a new name to many U.S. riders, but they are already a well-respected brand in pro racing and hold the title as the top offroad brand throughout Europe. In the U.S., some of the standouts who trust their safety to Airoh helmets are Rockstar Energy Racing’s Blake Wharton and Jason Anderson, who race the 250 class of Monster Energy Supercross.
The Aviator model is the top choice of many of Europe’s best motocross riders, including six-time Grand Prix motocross champion Tony Cairoli. On the road side MotoGP star Andrea Dovizioso also wears Airoh, and the GP500 full-face helmet line includes a replica sporting the Dovizioso graphics.
Airoh founder Antonio Locatelli stresses the research, development and innovation that go into each helmet. Technicians and athletes work together to constantly refine the designs to improve both rider comfort and increase rider safety. The U.S. helmet will feature dual homologation utilizing both the DOT and ECE safety standards ensuring this helmet protects as well as it performs.
“We’re proud to be introducing Airoh helmets into the U.S. market,” says LeoVince USA Executive Vice President Tim Calhoun. “They produce a premium helmet that is safe, light and innovative. Much of the decision to work with LeoVince USA was because we are experienced in working with exceptional European companies looking to enter the U.S. market. We understand how to brand these companies and are very aware of what their expectations are. Most importantly LeoVince USA operates as a true partner for these companies, not just a reseller or distributor.”
LeoVince USA will begin distribution with five Aviator 2.1 D.O.T. models with additional 2014 styles and colors to follow.
The Aviator is Airoh’s premium off-road helmet and its features include:
- Two shell sizes of multi axial carbon and Kevlar
- Sizes XS-XL
- Wind-tunnel tested design
- Maximum lightness, comfort and safety
- Airoh Emergency System for quick and safe removal
- Spare accessories
- Sliding visor with quick-screw release
- Multiple front and rear vents for internal airflow
- Removable, washable inner pads
- ECE and DOT homologation standards
Airoh Aviator - Captain
Part #: AV2CP38