Are You 'Factory Pilot' Worthy?Tuesday, March 12, 2013 | 4:55 PM
The new, game-changing Airbrake MX goggle, releasing to the public this week, reflects Oakley’s 35 years of design evolution since its founding as a pioneer in grip and eyewear technology in the sport – with the Oakley MX Grip coming out as the brand’s first-ever product in 1975.
Fast forward to today and Oakley’s rich history and generations of MX Stars – from Mike Bell, Ricky Carmichael, Ryan Villopoto, Ryan Dungey, James “Bubba” Stewart, Eli Tomac and more – are celebrating a new era in Motocross goggle design. And they want to know one thing…DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN OAKLEY FACTORY PILOT?
You have a chance to win your own revolutionary Oakley Airbrake MX Goggle, Oakley Sunglasses, an Oakley T-Shirt and Racer X Gear…if you can prove your worth as a Factory Pilot. Answer the following question below in the comment section with a valid email address, or send responses to [email protected] between March 12 and March 19.
QUESTION: Name your favorite Oakley gear that you’ve used in the past (or present) – and tell us why it means the most to you. Share your most badass story, best memory or most intense moments using Oakley gear/eyewear with us.
Oakley’s Motocross Team and Racer X will choose two winners from the submissions after March 19 and announce them right here.
AIRBRAKE MX: THE GAME HAS CHANGED
More Airbrake MX Technical Information: http://www.oakley.com/products/7167/27268
- Military-Grade Impact Protection
- First-ever MX Goggle lens made of Oakley patented, optically pure Plutonite® material
- Revolutionary Roll-Off System, Increases total field of view by 1/3, expands vertical view by an astounding 60%. Change from Tear Off to Roll Off in seconds
- Sheer Optical Superiority
- Patented Switchlock Instant Lens Change Technology
- O Matter® durable, lightweight materials: Rigid outer frame, pliable inner faceplate conforms to face contours
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out KING CAIROLIin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Americans know very little about seven-time FIM World Champion Tony Cairoli, but in Europe he’s treated like royalty. Page 102.