PC Hiring Mechanic/Service ManagerThursday, October 4, 2012 | 9:35 AM
Pro Circuit Now Hiring: Mechanic/Service Manager
CORONA, Calif., - Pro Circuit, the industry leader of aftermarket exhaust, suspension and engine development is looking for an experienced mechanic to manage our service department. Our ideal candidate will be someone with hands on experience in the motorsport industry that possesses both sales and customer service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will work with all departments to ensure the quality of the product and service.
- Actively support the sales team through first hand involvement in the sales process, including customer service.
- Responsible for gathering, interpreting, and informing ownership on potential client and market opportunities.
- May require some traveling
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-Stroke engine knowledge
- 4-Stroke engine knowledge
- Carburetion knowledge
- EFI Experience
- Previous work experience as service manager preferred
- Proven track record demonstrating flexibility and resourcefulness
- Interpersonal skills: organized, enthusiastic, patient, creative, goal oriented.
- Professional presence
- Strong & effective communication and customer service skills
- Experience supervising in a fast-paced environment
- knowledge and/or experience with Amateur Racing Community
Compensation: Competitive salary with bonus opportunities, health insurance
Please fax or e-mail resume and salary requirements.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out 10,000 MILES FROM HOMEin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Australian Dean Ferris hopes to follow in the footsteps of some of his legendary countrymen. Now contesting the FIM Grand Prix series, he made a huge impression at the Motocross of Nations. Page 138.