How to Watch: MXoNFriday, September 28, 2012 | 7:00 PM
Saturday September 29 - MX-Life.tv
- 6:00am EST - LIVE MX-Life.tv Studio Show
- 8:20am EST - LIVE Qualifying Heat MX1
- 9:20am EST - LIVE Qualifying Heat MX2
- 10:20am EST - LIVE Qualifying Heat Open
Sunday September 30 - MX-Life.tv
- 4:50am EST - LIVE B-Final
- 7:00am EST - LIVE MXON Race 1 (MX1 + MX2)
- 8:30am EST - LIVE MXON Race 2 (MX2 + Open)
- 10:00am EST - LIVE MXON Race 3 (MX1 + Open)
- 11:00am EST - LIVE Exclusive interviews with the winners
*All the times are relative to your computer clock (GMT-0400).
Sunday September 30 10pm EST - CBS Sports Network
*Check local listings
Live Timing and Scoring
Motocross of Nations Pre-Entry List
Follow Racer X for Updates from Lommel
Twitter - @racerxonline
2011 Nations Overall
1. United States
4. Great Britain
6. Rep. of South Africa
14. Czech Republic
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MY LIFE IN MOTORCYCLE RACINGin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Jean-Michel Bayle, the iconic superstar of yesteryear, raced motocross for the first time in twenty-one years at the Vets MXdN in England. Page 126.