Introducing the Pro Circuit KTM Triple ClampsTuesday, March 27, 2012 | 1:30 PM
CORONA, Calif., - The triple clamp has been re-mastered. The new Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps are everything you’ve wanted and more from a suspension accessory. Race team looks and options for customization are just a few things we’ve been toiling with, and we know you’ll love what we’ve come up with. The Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps are leaving old-school clamp designs in the dust. Isn’t it time you upgraded?
RACE TEAM READY
The clear anodized finish gives the Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps a works look, and creates a durable finish that helps retain the like-new luster. The legendary Pro Circuit Race Team currently uses the same design on its championship-winning machines.
KEEP IT CUSTOMIZED
The Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps incorporate a light and compact reversible bar mount that allows you to choose from one of four mounting positions, and gives you the ability to customize the ergonomics of your machine.
The Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps are only available for select KTM models, and can be purchased at your local dealer as well as ProCircuit.com. Additional product specifications are included below. More information on this and other Pro Circuit products can be found at ProCircuit.com.
Pro Circuit KTM Triple Clamps
Available for select KTM models (see fitment below)
- Made in the USA
- Engraved with the iconic Pro Circuit logo on both the top and bottom clamp
- Manufactured out of billet 6061 Aluminum
- Bar mount is offset 5mm to allow for handebar adjustment in either one of two different bar mount positions
- Bar mount is reversible for a total range of 30mm of articulation
- Available for 1 1/8" handlebars
- Bottom clamp includes pre-assembled steering stem and bearing
- Kit includes: Clear anodized top clamp, clear anodized bottom clamp, black bar mount, Pro Circuit stickers for further customization
- Retail price: $699.95
- Fitment: '11-12 350SX-F, ‘10-12 125-250SX, ‘10-12 250/450SX-F, ’10-12 300XC
- Part #: 39512253
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MONSTERBALLin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Playing soccer on 250cc motorcycles might sound like a strange form of riding, but in Russia they do it with great passion—and for very little reward. Page 112.