Lake Elsinore SX Madness Facebook CompetitionFriday, January 6, 2012 | 10:55 AM
Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park Announces Supercross Madness Facebook Competition
- The Supercross Madness competition begins Thursday January 5th, and will run throughout the 2012 Supercross season.
- Facebook fans are encouraged to post their top 5 picks for each round on the Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park fan page for their chance to win and accumulate points toward the mystery grand prize.
- Prizes include a weekly rider pass giveaway, as well as a mystery grand prize to the fan that accumulates the most championship points.
Lake Elsinore, Calif. - As fans prepare for the gate to drop on the 2012 Supercross season this weekend at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park has announced that they will be launching their new Supercross Madness competition for their facebook fans beginning Thursday, January 5.
Each week, fans are encouraged to post their picks for the top 5 finishers for each round on the Lake Elsinore Motorsports Park facebook wall before 12:00 PM on Saturday. After the race, participants’ picks are compared to the final results. Entrants who managed to get all 5 picks right will be entered to win a free ride pass to the park. A new pass will be given for each of the 2012 season’s 17 rounds, so fans should be sure to enter every week for the best chance to win.
In addition to the weekly chance to win, each correct pick will earn fans championship points. Fans will accumulate these points throughout the season as they compete for the mystery grand prize that will be awarded at the end of the season to the fan that accrues the most points.
Points will be paid out according to the following format:
1. Each correct 1st place pick = 25 points
2. Each correct 2nd place pick = 22 points
3. Each correct 3rd place pick = 20 points
4. Each correct 4th place pick = 18 points
5. Each correct 5th place pick = 16 points
For more information about Supercross Madness, check out the Lake Elsinore blog at http://racele.wordpress.com, find them on facebook at www.facebook.com/racele, or on twitter at www.twitter.com/race_le.