The List: Headlines If Dusty Pipes Wins a RaceThursday, September 29, 2011 | 11:30 AM
The 2011 season is complete, and privateer (#652) Dusty Pipes came up short on a win. That bums us out, because our staff would like nothing more than to thread the best name in the sport into some race-winning headlines.
If Dusty ever does get one, we'll be ready with the following headlines. Go get 'em, Dusty!
12. Stone Cold Lead Dusty Pipes Lock
11. Pipes Busts Out
10. Pipes Flows
9. Dusty Flexes his Pipes
8. Pipe Down, Pipes is Up
7. Pipes Knocks the Dust Off
6. Pipes and Sipes Battle (Great race between Dusty and Ryan or Justin Sipes)
5. Pipes on the Pipe
4. Dusty Lays the Pipes to the Field
3. Dusty Pipes Shine at (insert track name)
2. Pipe[s] Dream: Dusty Captures Overall
1. Smokin' Dusty Pipes
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out 10,000 MILES FROM HOMEin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Australian Dean Ferris hopes to follow in the footsteps of some of his legendary countrymen. Now contesting the FIM Grand Prix series, he made a huge impression at the Motocross of Nations. Page 138.