MXoN: How to WatchSaturday, September 17, 2011 | 1:00 AM
Live Timing & Scoring Link:
- 06:00 - LIVE Motocross Of Nations Live Studio Show
- 08:20 - LIVE Qualifying Race MX1
- 09:20 - LIVE Qualifying Race MX2
- 10:20 - LIVE Qualifying Race Open
- 07:00 - LIVE MXON Race 1 (MX1 + MX2)
- 08:30 - LIVE MXON Race 2 (MX2 + Open)
- 10:00 - LIVE MXON Race 3 (MX1 + Open)
- 11:15 - LIVE Exclusive interviews
You can view all MXoN content listed about on MX-Life.TV.
For just 25 € you will have the front seat in the house and your own Official Fox 2011 FIM Monster Energy MXoN T-shirt delivered right to your doorstep!
We'll be bringing you LIVE coverage of the most prestigious motocross event in the world right to you with EXCLUSIVE live coverage of the Saturday qualification races and of course the main event on Sunday.
But that's not all!
For our MX-LIFE.TV viewers we'll be producing EXCLUSIVE features such as team presentations, rider interviews with some of the top riders in the world, not to forget our LIVE Saturday Studio Show presented by Paul Malin and Georgia Lindsay who will be inviting many top riders and special guests.
Or, you can follow Amanda Woods who will be bringing exclusive reports from behind the scenes at Saint-Jean d'Angely.Get your Fox MXoN package
- LIVE Saturday coverage of the MXoN
- LIVE Sunday main event coverage of the MXoN
- Exclusive Saturday LIVE Studio Show presented by Paul Malin and Georgia Lindsay
- Special behind the scenes reports with Amanda Woods
- Rider interviews
- Team presentations
- ... your own Official Fox 2011 FIM Monster Energy MXoN T-shirt including FREE SHIPPING
Did you like this article?
Check out HIGH/LOWin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Each of the five major manufacturers had its ups and downs during the 2013 Monster Energy Supercross campaign. Page 118.