Xmas Countdown: Day 14+2Thursday, December 9, 2010 | 9:00 PM
Welcome to Xmas Countdown: Day 14+2
Pro-Wheel: Wheel Sets
Depending on what brand of bike you buy, stock rims are a joke. They bend easier than a yoga instructor on muscle relaxers and after two rides they’ve got more eggs in them than my refrigerator. Thankfully, Pro Wheel has an affordable and sensible solution in their wheel sets. You can even get different colored spoke nipples if you want. I just wanted to say nipples.
- Custom built to your specifications
- Aircraft grade 7050 series aluminum rim
- 6061 T6 precision machined aluminum hub
- Stainless steel spokes and nipples
- Uses OEM sprocket and rotor
- Completely assembled in the U.S.A.
- Includes 90 day limited warranty
- Colored spokes & nipples available for additional charge
Link for more information: www.prowheelracing.com/products/mx/wheelsets
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MONSTERBALLin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Playing soccer on 250cc motorcycles might sound like a strange form of riding, but in Russia they do it with great passion—and for very little reward. Page 112.