Xmas Countdown: Day 24+2Monday, November 29, 2010 | 7:00 PM
Welcome to day 24+2 of our 30+2 Days of Christmas.
It's now (almost) officially winter, and jackets are great for this frigid time of year. Today we come at you head on with a way to stay warm, and protected at the same time. It's the TLD Blais jacket. Look good out on the road, and be safe at the same time this winter season. The zippers are ultra heavy duty, and there's reflective logos / stitching so you're sure to be seen.
Troy Lee Designs Blais Jacket Features:
- Leatt Brace compatible / Removable collar
- Water resistant textile jacket
- Full polyester mesh liner
- Heavy duty waterproof zippers
- Zip-Open/Close intake and exhaust vents
- Elastic waist in back with adjustable belt
- Adjustable sleeve, waist, wrist and arms
- Reflective logos on sleeve and back of jacket
- Reflective stitching on shoulder
- Lightly padded shoulders and elbows
- Attached fanny bag in cargo pocket
- Leather taping on arms
- Eight pockets
- Extra arm vents
Take a look over at www.TroyLeeDesigns.com
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.