Holiday Buyers' Guide: DVS ShoesMonday, November 23, 2009 | 8:52 AM
- The DVS Enduro Heir shoes feature fresh style in the basic black and white.
- The rear air bag on the heel of the Enduro Heir shoes cushion impact for a comfy stroll to the track.
- Perforated leather and mesh panels on the Enduro Heir shoes let your feet breathe.
- DVS triple stitched the Enduro Heir shoes for a durable way to tie off these kicks.
- The metal DVS logos add some swagger to these shoes.
Buy it: http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2009-DVS-ENDURO-HEIR-SHOE-FALL/?catalogId=116346
DVS Militia Leather Boot
- All-weather snow-ready boot.
- Water-resistant leather, nubuck, and ripstop textile with water-resistant perforated detail upper construction.
- Cold Grip Technology outsole is a fusion of materials which gives the outsole improved traction and longevity in harsh climates.
- Angled ridges on toe area provide superior forefoot traction in all terrain.
- Angled ridges on heel area provide superior traction and helps prevent heel slip on slippery surfaces.
- Beveled edge knobbies provide traction and allow quick clearing of the eliminates clumping on the outsole.
- Trekking-pole-inspired cleats with coned center spikes provide the ultimate grip.
- Lightweight EVA midsole.
- Weather-protective tongue gussets.
- Taped seams.
- Moisture wicking inner lining.
- Lower and upper lace protection with durable rubber eyelets, upper metal DVS fast-lace hooks and Snow Series signature laces.
- Molded collar for extra ankle support.
- Triple stitched toe cap.
- Secret stash pocket.
Buy it: http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2009-DVS-MILITIA-LEATHER-BOOT/?catalogId=116348
Check out the entire line of DVS Shoes available now at http://www.dvsshoes.com
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MY LIFE IN MOTORCYCLE RACINGin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Jean-Michel Bayle, the iconic superstar of yesteryear, raced motocross for the first time in twenty-one years at the Vets MXdN in England. Page 126.