Scorpion Sports EXO-1000 PRWednesday, April 18, 2007 | 11:50 AM
Scorpion Sports is introducing the EXO-1000, first seen at the 2007 Indy Dealer Expo and in the 2007 ScorpionEXO Catalog. The EXO-1000 is equipped with two innovative new features, never before offered in a Snell rated helmet. The HelmetPump™ permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads and SpeedView™ which is an internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields. These technologies will prove to be extremely valuable in many different riding applications; the EXO-1000 is described in depth on the ScorpionEXO website ScorpionUSA.com, listed under the innovation videos section. “Here are just two more reasons Scorpion EXO helmets represent the best performance for your money on the market” says Eric Anderson; Scorpion Sports, VP of Sales.
Developed in real world conditions with features that will enhance any rider’s experience, the EXO-1000 has established an all-new level of performance in a mid-price point helmet. The EXO-1000 remarkable fit and comfort will become a new standard, from its EverClear® no-fog faceshield to its wind-tunnel tested aerodynamics and breathable, removable and washable KwikWick® liner, the features and construction of the EXO-1000 rival much more expensive helmets on the market.
1. Fiberglass/Kevlar™ Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
2. SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
3. EverClear® no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the- art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
4. KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
5. SpeedView™ internal retractable sun visor for varying light conditions.
6. HelmetPump™ air adjustable cheek pads to personal helmet fit.
7. Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
8. Snell/DOT Certified.
Sizes, Colors and Prices
Colors: Apollo Graphic-Blue, Dark Silver, Silver, White
Solids-Dark Silver, Black, Matte Black, Light Silver
Price: $299.95-$329.95 USD
About Scorpion Sports
Scorpion Sports, Inc. is a California-based company supplying helmets directly to Motorcycle Dealerships. Scorpion Sports imports a full line of unique dirt and street helmets from their state-of-the-art production facilities in Asia. Determined to build the brand based on innovation and high quality, all street helmets feature the exclusive SpeedShift® quick-change faceshield system, EverClear® no-fog faceshield and every helmet also comes with a washable, removable, moisture-wicking KwikWick® liner. HelmetPump™ is an air adjustable cheek pad system to personalize helmet fit on the higher end products. SpeedView™ internal retractable sun visor accommodates varying light conditions quickly without changing face shields. For further versatility is ShadeShifter™ the photochromatic light adjusting face shield. Chief Scorpion, Eric Anderson says, “With a dealer direct distribution plan, innovative features and fresh graphics, Scorpion Sports has transformed the helmet business.”
Consumer/Dealer Contact Information
Scorpion Sports, Inc.
25921 Atlantic Ocean Blvd.
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out 10,000 MILES FROM HOMEin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Australian Dean Ferris hopes to follow in the footsteps of some of his legendary countrymen. Now contesting the FIM Grand Prix series, he made a huge impression at the Motocross of Nations. Page 138.