BRAKING USA Announces SX/MX / Off-Road Sponsored TeamsThursday, January 11, 2007 | 10:04 AM
• TEAM MOTO XXX - racers: Kyle Lewis #23, Josh Summey #36
• Team Rockstar/WBR/Suzuki – racers: Michael Byrne #26, Troy Adams #34, Andrew McFarlane #30, Kelley Smith #47
• KTM Canada - racers: Michael Willard #84, Matt Barnes, Eric Nye, Masson Phillips,Ian Hyden
• Bobby J’s Yamaha – racer: Keith R. Johnson #168
• Fiber Wise Pasta Yamaha – racer: Tommy Hofmaster #110
• Summers Racing / Parts Unlimited / Honda – racer: Paul Whibley
• Looney Tuned Exhaust (LTE) – racers: Angel Atwell, Chris Bithell, and Jeff Pickens
• Tyler Bowers, Kevin Urquhart, Colt Nichols , Kevin Walker, Ashley Fiolek
-TEAM GREEN PROGRAM-
Product information and applications can be obtained at www.BRAKING.com or E-Mail - Sales @BRAKING USA.Com. All BRAKING products can be purchased at your nearest dealer.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MY LIFE IN MOTORCYCLE RACINGin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Jean-Michel Bayle, the iconic superstar of yesteryear, raced motocross for the first time in twenty-one years at the Vets MXdN in England. Page 126.