Winter X Games X Best Trick Athletes Announced for Moto XFriday, December 2, 2005 | 8:17 AM
ESPN announced the lineup of invited athletes who will be competing
at the Winter X Games, January 28th-31st 2006 at Buttermilk Mountain at
Aspen/Snowmass, CO. Automatically returning is defending Gold Medalist
Brian Deegan, and he is joined by a field selected by the WFA selection
committee. Media X International, Inc. (MXi), serves as the official
Sport Organizer on behalf of the X Games.
The Winter X Games Moto X field is as follows:
1. Brian Deegan, Temecula, CA
2. Ailo Gaup, Kongsberg, Norway
3. Ronnie Faisst, Murrietta, CA
4. Jim McNeil, Glendale, AZ
5. Nate Adams, Glendale, AZ
6. Jeremy Stenberg, Winchester, CA
7. Kenny Bartram, Stillwater, OK
8. Chuck Carothers, Cleveland, TX
9. Mike Metzger, Menifee, CA
10. Mat Rebeaud, Peyerne, Switzerland
Alternates will be announced at a future date.
For further information go to www.expn.com.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out 10,000 MILES FROM HOMEin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Australian Dean Ferris hopes to follow in the footsteps of some of his legendary countrymen. Now contesting the FIM Grand Prix series, he made a huge impression at the Motocross of Nations. Page 138.