- DOB: 11/14/1992
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 150 lbs.
- Birthplace: Cortez, CO
- Residence: Cortez, CO
- Team: GEICO Powersports Honda
- Team Manager: Mike LaRocco
#17Eli TomacEli Tomac's Website
- Racer X Films: Aftermath with Ken Roczen
- Saturday Night Live
- Racer X Race Report: San Diego
- San Diego Super Spoiler Report
- ReduX: The GEICO Connection
- Pro Circuit Racing Around the Globe
- Bench Racing Ammo: No Bad Races?
- Carmichael, Tomac, DeCotis on DMXS Radio Tonight
- Renegade Fuels Anaheim 3 Report
- Observations: Anaheim 3
Son of mountain bike legend John Tomac, Eli became the first racer to win the first pro race he entered, last season’s 250 Class AMA Motocross opener. The multi-time amateur national champion is a supercross rookie, but based on how quickly adjusted to the outdoors, expectations are high.
Contributors: Alissa Gilligan , Bad Billy , Chase Stallo