Comments are disabled for this post.
Millville Racer X All-Day Pit PassFriday, July 26, 2013 | 10:20 AM
Coming to Spring Creek? Don't miss your chance to spend all day in the pro pits with the Racer X pit pass!
For $40 you get 12 issues of Racer X plus an all-day pit pass. If you're buying more than one pass you can get a multi-year subscription or give the subscription as a gift. This offer is good for new and renewing subscribers.
Questions? Email [email protected].
If you already bought a Racer X pit pass for Spring Creek, please follow these instructions to pick up your wristband.
To Redeem your Racer X All Day Pit Pass:
- Print your pit pass confirmation
- Enter the facility through the main gates with your valid Gate Admission Ticket (sold separately)
- Report to the Racer X Booth on Vendor Row (a red tent next to a Series Merchandise trailer).
- Present your printed pit pass
- Sign the Pro Paddock waiver. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and fill out a minor release form.
- All members of your party must be there to sign the waiver and get their pit pass
- A Racer X Staff member will put on your All Day Pit Pass wristband
Racer X All Day Pit Pass Rules:
- All individuals entering the Pro Paddock must adhere to the rules set forth by MX Sports Pro Racing. To view Pro Paddock Rules, please visit mxsportsproracing.com
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- All individuals entering the Pro Paddock must sign a Pro Paddock waiver. All minors must have an adult present to sign their Pro Paddock waiver.
Racer X Illustrated Subscriptions:
- If you purchased more than one pit pass and used the same address, your subscription will be added as a multiple-year subscription to that address.
- You will get your first issue of Racer X Illustrated at the Racer X booth.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for your Racer X subscription to start
- Any Racer X Illustrated subscription questions please email [email protected].
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.