Matrix Concepts Mechanic Stool CaddyThursday, May 30, 2013 | 2:40 PM
After a full year of development in conjunction with the top riders, mechanics and team managers in the off road racing world, Matrix Concepts is proud to have finally released the M50 Mechanic Roller Stool Caddy.
The M50 Mechanic Roller Stool Caddy is strong, and durable with a lightweight rolling seat designed to work great with any Matrix Concepts stands.
- Made from lightweight injection molded polycarbonate plastic.
- Chemical resistant, self skinned replaceable seat.
- Four durable replaceable rubber wheels.
- Two graphic areas that can be customized with your name and number.
- Optional M21 Stacking Tray with magnetic strip that snaps in bottom of the stool.
Visit Matrix Concepts at www.MatrixRacingProducts.com and see why 30 of the top teams in Supercross use and depend on Matrix Concepts garage and track necessities. Matrix Concepts is still accepting 2013 rider resumes on www.hookit.com
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out 10,000 MILES FROM HOMEin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Australian Dean Ferris hopes to follow in the footsteps of some of his legendary countrymen. Now contesting the FIM Grand Prix series, he made a huge impression at the Motocross of Nations. Page 138.