Thor Releases Pro Circuit RacewearMonday, March 18, 2013 | 12:30 PM
The Pro Circuit Racewear, created from Thor’s highly popular Phase line, is officially licensed team gear that includes the sponsor logos and patches worn by the pros. The jersey is equipped with raglan-style sleeves for a no-bind fit, and is created from a 100 percent moisture-wicking construction to keep riders comfortable. The pants features a refined chassis for a roomier leg to accommodate knee braces or knee guards, while the new stretch cuff-less leg openings all help to increase overall rider comfort.
To get the Pro Circuit Racewear today, find your local Parts Unlimited dealer here.
Pro Circuit Jersey Product Information
- 100% polyester, moisture-wicking micromesh construction for comfort
- Raglan style sleeves for a no-bind fit
- Shaped knit cuffs and collar for less restriction
- Available in SM - 3XL
Pro Circuit Pant Information
- A refined chassis features a roomier leg to accommodate knee brace and knee guards
- 6000 poly oxford main body construction with 500D Cordura® butt panel for durability
- New stretch cuff-less leg openings for decreased material bunching in boots
- Leather inner knee panels for heat resistance and durability
- Available in 28 - 44
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.