2013 Motopia Moto Rider Support ProgramWednesday, November 28, 2012 | 2:05 PM
Accepting applications from Dec. 1st-Jan-31st
Motopia Moto located in Riverside, CA is proud to announce a rider support program to amateur or professional motocross riders. Motopia will select riders of all ages and abilities based on riders resume and passion for the sport with levels of support. All riders are welcome to apply, but naturally riders of California will benefit most from the program.
Support program Includes but not limited to:
- Local race day support and track side assistance
- 40% off parts and accessories
- 50% off labor and repair
- Outfitted in Motopia apparel
- Riding coaching and training
How to Apply:
Please send a rider resume both mail and email to:
1270 Center Street
Riverside, CA 92507
Electronic Form: [email protected]
- Rider resume
- Career highlights on and off the track
- Goals/Race schedule for 2013
- One paragraph as to why we should sponsor you!
- Any other material you would like to include
Good luck to all riders!
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.