EVS RC EvolutionTuesday, February 12, 2008 | 8:44 AM
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The race collar has EVOlved. Introducing the EVS RC-EVOLUTION race collar system. Providing the ultimate in neck protection, the RC-EVOLUTION has been designed from its inception with the assistance of top orthopedic professionals to reduce neck compression and extension related injuries (the cause of serious spinal chord damage). The RC- EVOLUTION has a customizable ergonomic fit that works with the rider to ensure comfort and maximum impact protection. Reducing overall weight and bulk, the vented design allows air to move freely through it, helping to keep you cool.
1. Modular collar for easy ergonomic fit
2. TPR frontal closure
3. Hook and loop connection for on-the-fly attachment and detachment
4. Adjustable height allows a customized fit
5. Soft rubberized leading edges for added comfort
6. Structural back and shoulder support
7. Mesh covered vents to increase airflow
8. Light weight design
9. No buckles, bolts or screws involved
10. Soft hidden tether for optional chest protector attachment
11. Removable so you can pull it off and throw it in the wash
12. Vented liner has sculpted contours for breath-ability and airflow
Strap Attachment (removable):
13. Reinforced padded straps to keep the system secure
14. Buckle-less sternum strap (hook and loop) for micro size adjustment
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MY LIFE IN MOTORCYCLE RACINGin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Jean-Michel Bayle, the iconic superstar of yesteryear, raced motocross for the first time in twenty-one years at the Vets MXdN in England. Page 126.