Merge Racing Takes Three Spots in Top Ten at San FranciscoMonday, January 28, 2008 | 2:30 PM
In this article…
Merge Racing Technologies had its best finishes in the Monster Energy Supercross series when three of their riders finished inside the top ten in the 450 class. Torco Racing Fuels Kevin Windham had his third podium in a row, Nick Wey of the MDK/KTM team wound up 7th and Hart & Huntington's Troy Adams had his best finish with a ninth.
All three riders race with the Merge ALJ (Adjustable Leak Jet) on their motorcycles. With the changing weather conditions, the ALJ proved useful for the three racers and their mechanics.
Troy Adams also races with motor and suspension mods by Merge Racing Technologies on his Hart & Huntington Honda CRF 450. And his teammate, Cole Siebler, came in 12th racing with the Merge engines and suspension mods, Merge ALJ and Merge HPL (Hydraulic Preload).
Merge Racing Technologies is distributed by Tucker-Rocky and can be found at your local dealer. Check out MergeRacing.com for more details.
AMA Supercross Class Results, San Francisco
- Chad Reed, Tampa , Fla. , Yamaha
- Kevin Windham, Centreville , Miss. , Honda
- Davi Millsaps, Cairo , Ga. , Honda
- Jacob Marsack, Berlin , Mich. , Honda
- Grant Langston, Clermont , Fla. , Yamaha
- Ivan Tedesco, Tallahassee , Fla. , Honda
- Nick Wey, Dewitt , Mich. , KTM
- Heath Voss, Mico , Texas , Honda
- Troy Adams, Homosassa , Fla. , Honda
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MONSTERBALLin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Playing soccer on 250cc motorcycles might sound like a strange form of riding, but in Russia they do it with great passion—and for very little reward. Page 112.