TCX Amateur Racers March to Victory at Mini-OsFriday, November 30, 2007 | 10:52 AM
Calabasas Hills, Calif.—Top amateur motocross competitors sponsored by TCX Boots posted impressive results at this year’s AMA Winter National Olympics in Gainesville, Florida, November 19-24. TCX is the new brand of industry leading motorcycle boots originally established under the Oxtar name.
“We had great overall results at the Mini O's last week,” said TCX U.S. Team Manager Carter Olcott. “Between the SX and MX events, our Team Riders posted 10 overall first places, 18 overall podium finishes and 29 overall top-10 finishes. Everyone at TCX congratulate each and every one of them.”
Supercross Overalls (Alphabetically)
• Jason Anderson – 1st 85 (12-13) Stk, 1st 85 (12-13) Mod, 2nd Super Mini (12-15), 3rd 125 (12-15) Stk
• Steven Clarke – 1st 250 A Exp Stk, 2nd Youth 4 Stroke (14-16), 3rd 125 A Exp Mod, 5th 250 A Exp Mod
• Cooper Webb – 2nd 65 (10-11) Mod, 3rd 85 (7-11) Mod, 9th 85 (7-11) Stk
• Tommy Weeck – 4th Youth 4 Stroke (14-16), 4th Four Stroke, 5th 250 B Mod, 8th 125 B Stk, 9th 250 B Stk
Motocross Overalls (Alphabetically)
• Steven Clarke – 1st 125 A Exp Mod, 2nd Youth 4 Stroke (14-16), 6th 125 A Exp Stk, 9th 250 A Exp Stk
• Cooper Webb – 1st 65 (10-11) Stk, 1st 65 (10-11) Mod, 1st 85 (7-11) Mod
• Jason Anderson – 1st 85 (12-13) Mod, 1st 125 (12-15) Stk, 2nd Super Mini (12-15), 4th 85 (12-13) Stk
• Tommy Weeck – 1st 125 B Stk, 6th 250 B Stk
• Michael Picone – 3rd 125 A Exp Stk
About Helmet House
Helmet House, Inc. was established in 1969 and has become one of the largest importers/distributors of helmets and riding gear in the Powersports industry. Helmet House is the manufacturer and supplier of the Tour Master and Cortech brands of travel luggage and riding apparel, including jackets, pants and gloves. Since 2002, the company has been the exclusive North American distributor of Shoei Helmets, and is the one of the largest U.S. distributors of HJC Helmets. Helmet House is also the exclusive distributor of TCX riding boots for competition, street and off-road riding. For more information, visit www.helmethouse.com.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.