New Adige Clutch CoverWednesday, October 17, 2007 | 12:22 PM
The brand new ADIGE® clutch cover will be presented at the ADIGE® booth (Pav.10 – Booth C65) during the International Expo of Motorcycles in Milano, Italy (EICMA 2007 – November 06th -11th, 2007)
ADIGE® Clutch Cover features:
• Precision machined from T-6 billet anticorodal aluminum with high resistance to chemical agents
• Stronger than stock, hard anodized for longer lasting performance
• Heat resistant Viton O-Ring with channel retainers for perfect seal to keep out dirt and moisture
• Special machined channels with extra-long directional funnel to direct oil back into clutch for better heat dissipation
• Precision machined ADIGE® & APTC™ logos
• Color: hard anodized black with silver logos
• Aprilia RXV-SXV 450-550
• Honda CRF450R
• Yamaha YZ450F
• Suzuki RM-Z 450
MSRP: $ 229.99
Team Special: custom clutch covers with team, rider or dealership logo and ADIGE® logo: minimum order 5 pieces – production time 4 weeks.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MY LIFE IN MOTORCYCLE RACINGin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Jean-Michel Bayle, the iconic superstar of yesteryear, raced motocross for the first time in twenty-one years at the Vets MXdN in England. Page 126.