Outside Sales - RXR Protect North AmericaMonday, February 26, 2007 | 9:45 AM
RXR Protect is revolutionizing Protection in the Action Sport World with our exclusively patented "Air Shock Absorber" technology. Imagine a body-protector that absorbs 5 times more energy than any classic plastic protection and 8 times more than foam-based protection.
Develop and maintain a strong retail dealer network to meet or exceed corporate and district sales objectives for retail growth and increasing market share. Project a professional image on behalf of company. Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to manage the day-to-day territory operations. Regularly visit and maintain an active dealer network; Assist in planning and set-up and participate in marketing and dealer shows, exhibits and displays.
Industry experience is desired, and especially good knowledge of motocross/off-road/dirt-bike market. Communications and relationship building are a must.
Other important attributes include being computer savvy and having a strong sales background.
-Meets and exceeds corporate and regional sales objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day territory with respect to sales and customer service.
- Visits regularly and maintains an active dealer network to ensure sales goals are met.
- Develops, coordinates, and conducts sell-in presentations
- Evaluates and ranks multiple prospects in the dealer selection process.
- Conducts dealer training to help dealer start up
- Provides excellent customer service to achieve high customer service index
- Conducts product demos for prospective customers and dealers
- Works cooperatively with sales operations and management to troubleshoot dealer credit issues, approvals and shipments to reach the highest customer satisfaction.
- Effectively utilizes key territory management resources in new dealer procurement efforts and upgrading the dealer network to obtain retail growth goals and increase market share
- Promotes financially stable dealer network and responds to dealer needs
- Reports problems, status, and attitudes of dealer network to management
- Participates in marketing shows, dealer shows, exhibits and displays
- 2-5 years Power Sports Industry sales with proven track record preferred.
- Experience using and handling motorcycles preferred.
- Computer savvy
Extensive travel within territory and some travel to remote locations and corporate functions may be required. Home office environment with excellent support from corporate offices.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out MONSTERBALLin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
Playing soccer on 250cc motorcycles might sound like a strange form of riding, but in Russia they do it with great passion—and for very little reward. Page 112.