R2R Announces "The Rockstar Energy Drink U.S. Open or SX Ultimate Fan Experience"Saturday, September 16, 2006 | 2:33 PM
Scottsdale, AZ - The Road 2 Recovery Foundation announced today an exciting fund raising event that will reward the winner, a weekend that they and three friends will remember for a lifetime.
The winning bidder will receive the following:
- Tickets for four (4) both nights (Friday and Saturday) of the Rockstar Energy Drink U.S. Open of Supercross in Las Vegas, NV Oct 13-14, 2006
- Great seating for both nights (U14, row P, seats 14-17)
- All day Pit access for both days
- Two nights stay at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV
- Personal escorted introduction to top supercross stars
- Photos taken of you and your family with your favorite riders
- VIP track infield walk before the opening ceremonies on Saturday; time to be determined by promoter
- A custom painted trophy helmet signed by some of the top riders in the 2006 Amp’d Mobile Supercross series including Ricky Carmichael, Kevin Windham, Grant Langston, the Alessi Brothers, Nathan Ramsey, Ryan Villapoto and many more!
- Miscellaneous cool swag
Please click here for EBay link or visit Road 2 Recovery.com for further details.
Share this article:
Did you like this article?
Check out THE MOTOCROSS OF 40 NATIONSin our Latest issue of Racer X available now.
The 2013 FIM Motocross of Nations at Teutschenthal, Germany, hosted teams from a record forty countries. Here’s how it played out for each of them. Page 90.